In 1961, under the supervision of:Zweifer; a Dutch company, the Dutch expertise helped in the modernization of the machinery and trained Palestinian labors and technicians in the Netherlands aiming to localize production adopting the best international standards.In 1985, the company started refining and filling edible vegetable oils after developing the factory and purchasing modern, up-to-date machinery. VOIC produces two categories of high quality products from Palm, Coconut, Corn, Soybean and Sunflower Oils:
- Vegetable Ghee and Shortening
- Liquid Vegetable Oils
VOIC production of Ghee and Oils is done according to (HACCP) and follows ISO 9002-2000 standards.VOIC employs about 75 workers.
Serving the high quality of authentic taste.
- To be Leader in the Palestinian market in the field of vegetable oil productionspeciallyvegetable ghee.
- To offer high quality products to its customers.
- To build long-term relationships with the consumer.
- To preserve the environment and apply safety rules.
- To contribute in developing national economy.
- To contribute in sustainable economic growth.
The company is managed by a Board of Directors composed of seven members as amended rules in 1999:
2023 - until now